Karen Johnson, the President of W.F. Hann & Sons, wanted to modernize their marketing strategy, but didn’t feel she had the expertise in-house to strategically shift budget into digital ad tactics without losing market share or ballooning her budget. Like so many HVAC companies, they were rooted in traditional media practices and needed to follow their customer’s as they migrated to digital content. She asked us for help.
Our task was to migrate our clients ad budget to include several forms of digital advertising without increasing their overall ad spend, and without losing their market share.
Our team sat down with the principles of the company to understand their key performance indicators. To learn this, we did the following:
- Reviewed Current ad efforts
- Analyzed past sales zip codes
- Perused first-party CRM data
- Ran online Predictive Audience Models based on client’s targeted audience in specific geo-targeted markets to understand the potential online audience.
Once we understood who was engaging with their brand, we started to build and execute online ad campaigns using the following tactics:
- Behavioral display ads
- Contextual display ads
- Connected TV
- Keyword Targeting campaign
- Website Retargeting
Client experienced a 30% lift in qualified sales leads and reported a 10% lift in 2019 sales overall while reducing their overall ad spend. The follow were tangible results:
- 30% increase in qualified leads
- 10% sales increase in 2019
- Reduced overall ad spend by 5%
- 50% increase in web traffic in 2019
WF Hann & Sons have committed to continue to integrate their marketing mix to include more targeted digital advertising in 2020.